Majority of the working visas require employer to sponsor. However, different options are given so student can work fulltime without any sponsorship: Option 1: Apply for a working holiday subclass 417 visa, people under 31 and hold passports form certain countries can apply for this visa. Option 2: Apply for a Graduate Temporary subclass 485 visas, students who complete qualifications taking at least 2 Academic years can apply for this visa. Also, student may find business opportunity in Australia then establish a business, the student may be possible to “self-sponsor

Posted in: Education