Australian education institutions are divided into TAFE, Private Providers & Universities. Australian institutions offer different levels of programs – Year 11 & 12, Certificate-IV, Diplomas, Bachelor degrees, Graduate & Postgraduate diplomas, Masters (By Coursework & Research) and PhD. Admissions are done on the basis of a student’s academic results & IELTS/TOEFL/OET score. The following documents are required for the admission procedure.
- Mark sheets & certificate of Year 10 & Year 12 equivalent.
- IELTS result copy (If not submitted- only a conditional offer letter will be issued).
- Mark sheets of bachelor degree.
- Degree certificate (Provisional degree certificate is acceptable, if original not received till date).
- Mark sheets & degree certificate for PG/Masters degree, if completed in Nepal/ India or abroad.
- Work experience certificates (if applicable).
- Statement of Purpose/ Recommendation letters (Depending upon course).
- Income statement* deemed necessary as per various university policies.
- Application fees draft (Depending on the university).
Posted in: Education