Global Talent Visa Program
The global talent visa program is the biggest program for skilled people to work and live permanently in Australia. Australia is the city of talent and always keeps on searching for talent. With the help of the global talent visa program, Australia is creating new opportunities for skilled workers from across the globe. This program is created to promote and grow innovations and technical skills in Australia.
Doing work in Australia is interesting because it has a diverse culture of work which grows our professional skills. With that, it has also a popular lifestyle which helps to make our personality more effective. You can make strong business connections here in a friendly environment in which your skills will be more enhanced. By applying for this program, you can also make a permanent living in Australia with your emerging career. There are 15,000 opportunities are available in this program during 2020-2021.
Global talent visa program officers are working from different parts of the globe like Singapore, London, Shanghai, Washington DC, and Australia.
You can apply in one of the following sectors to enroll in the global talent visa program:
- Space and Advanced Manufacturing
- Cyber Security
- Energy and Mining Technology
- Quantum Information, Advanced Digital, Data Science and ICT
- Prove they are internationally recognized with evidence of outstanding and exceptional achievements
- They prominent in their field of expertise
- Must provide evidence that they will be an asset in their field of expertise
- They will have no difficulty obtaining employment in Australia or becoming established in their field
- Should have a recognized organization or individual in Australia endorse them as global talent, in the same field as the applicant.
- Applicants must meet a high standard and show an exceptional track-record of professional and outstanding achievements.
- Applicant must have the ability to attract a salary equals to or above the Far Work high income of AUD 153,600.
- Applicant must show the current salary pay slip or contract, or
- Future job offers, or
- D. graduates in target sectors.
Recent Visa Grants
At Think Higher, we offer a number of services to help our clients achieve their goals. Here’s how we can help you: