The practice for PTE Writing Session in Academic assesses the writing skills of a candidate like vocabulary, understanding of the given topic, grammar as well as reading skills
To achieve desired scores in PTE test, it is required to practice writing task daily so that candidate should feel confident enough before he/she book their exam.
Practice for PTE Writing Section comprises of 2 Tasks/Questions mainly.
- Summarising Written Text
- Writing an Essay
Total time allocation for the writing section is as follows:
- Time for 1st task: 10 minutes
- Time for 2nd Task: 20 minutes
- So the total allocated time for the writing section is 30 Minutes.
- In the writing section, both tasks (Task1 and Task2) are mandatory.
- Both task fulfilment is required by the candidate actually by adopting perfect English writing standards like perfect grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.
Let’s talk about The 2nd Task: Writing an Essay
- This task basically is the main task that helps candidates in achieving good marks if completed correctly.
- Checker basically asses: Task accomplishment
- Covering all aspects of the question
- Sentence structure
- And much more but very critically.
- As this is a computer-delivered test so good computer typing speed is necessary and response is required in the given box.
- Students can give proper evidence with a response to support the given opinion.
- Actually, time is very limited and the candidate needs to manage the time properly and needs to use his intelligence.
- Word limit: Word limit for the task is 200 to 300 words.
- And word limit also affects marking criteria. If the essay comprises a fewer number of words then there are chances of receiving fewer marks. The student should write between the range of 200 to 300 words and everything that is mentioned should be according to the question.