Here is good news about Australian Immigration for Pakistani skilled people (who are willing to apply for the skilled worker visa in Australia) that the Australian Department of home affairs applies the same immigration rules for skilled people belonging to any country.
Let’s learn more about Australian Immigration for Pakistani skilled people
Here is a list of available Worker visa subclass streams mentioned by the Australian Department of Home Affairs:
- 485 visa Skilled Graduate Work Stream Visa
- 485 Visa Skilled Graduate Post Study Work Stream
- Skilled nominated subclass 190
- Skilled Nominated subclass 189
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
Subclass 485 Temporary Graduate visa
Subclass mainly including:
- Skilled Graduate 485 Work Stream Visa
- Skilled Graduate Post Study Work Stream Visa subclass 485
Are under one Subclass 485 Temporary Graduate visa stream.
Condition for Pakistani skilled people applicants:
Pakistani students who have recently passed their graduation with skills and qualifications that match specific occupations Australia needs.
This temporary visa permits international students for the following activities but after completion of the studies:
Desiring candidate for skilled worker visa must meet the following basic eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have been under the age of 50 years
- Must be holding an eligible visa
- The applicant must have a recent qualification in a CRICOS-registered course
Subclass 190 Skilled Nominated visa
By having this skilled nominated visa subclass 190:
Nominated skilled workers from Pakistan, avail the opportunity as a permanent resident to:
Allowing matters to the visa holders:
The visa holder has permission to work anywhere in Australia
The visa holder can study independently as per wish.
The visa holder can sponsor the eligible relatives for permanent residence according to the Home affairs rules.
While meeting the eligibility criteria of becoming an Australian citizen, the Pakistani candidates can apply for citizenship.
Visa processing cost that applies to skilled people from Pakistani :
Processing cost that the Department of Home Affairs collects, that is for the single applicant: AUD 4,045
And Pakistani applicants has to pay by converting the amount into Pakistani rupees. IRCC can better guide at the time of applying about the actual converted amount.
The Processing times required by the Department of Home Affairs:
- For the processing of the submitted applications, the Australian embassy takes nine months to process 75% of the applications.
- Whereas the Australian embassy can take 12 months processing time for some of the 90% applications.
Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa
For the candidates of skilled worker visa from Pakistan, it is the must-have requirement to have a nomination:
By a State or territory government to:
Ø In Regional Australia.
Pakistani candidates should meet the basic eligibility criteria:
- It is required for the candidate to have a nomination to apply by a state or territory government agency.
- And if the candidate has not the nomination then having sponsorship from an eligible relative is a must requirement.
- The applicant must have an occupation that is relevant to the skilled occupation list
- Suitable skills assessment for the occupation for the candidate is also a mandatory requirement.
- The candidate must be invited to apply
- Satisfying the points test is also a mandatory requirement for the candidates.
A provisional visa for skilled workers:
Who Want to:
In the designated regional area of Australia
Allowed stay in Australia:
The visa holder can stay in Australia for the duration of 5 years
Travel Restrictions on visa holder:
The visa holder has permission to travel:
To and from Australia
Restrictions of tours:
Many times as the visa holder want.
*While the visa is valid
Department of home affairs does not provide any standardized time for processing visa
This visa is for a member of the family unit of someone who holds a Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
- The applicant should be one of the members of the family unit, of a subclass 491 visa holder.
Allowed Stay in Australia:
Until the visa that your family member holds ends.
The Visa processing fee:
From AUD 4,045
Processing Time of visa from the embassy
The Department of home affairs does not provide a standardized processing time.
Skilled independent visa Points-tested stream
The Pakistani workers can apply for this visa if
The applicant who has skills that are required by the department of home affairs has an invitation
- To live
Allowed duration of stay:
Specific Place to stay:
The visa holder can live anywhere in Australia.
- The applicant don’t require a sponsor or nominator
- An invitation is required for the applicant
- The applicant age should not more than 45 years to be invited
Visa Processing Fee:
The fee for the main applicant is AUD4,045 and while processing from Pakistan, applicants need to pay the equal converted amount in Pak Rupees. And the updated amount IRCC can tell with a confirmation.
The department of home affairs takes 9 months the 75% of applications are submitted totally to them.
For 90% of applications, the department of home affairs takes 19 months to process.