If you are recently graduated in engineering from a reputed recognized institute, There is a visa category for you known as Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa (subclass 476 Visa) from Australia where you are allowed to work or study for up to 18 months in Australia.
But you must have been graduated within the past 2 years from specified institutes, and your age must be under 31 years old.
If you are planning to continue your studies further in Australia, this might be a great option for you. The most important thing to notice here is that you are allowed to work full time on this visa.
The reason the Australian government has allowed this visa is that such fresh graduates want to gain skills in their field and gain work experience. Also, you can apply for your family or dependent visa once you have been granted that visa.
- you must not be older than 31 years of age
- You must have completed a degree within the past 2 years from eligible engineering qualifications from a recognized institute
- You must not have previously held a skilled recognized graduate visa (subclass 476) or a Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) before
- You have to meet the minimum English language requirement
- you must have to meet health and character requirements.
Benefits of 476 visa
If you have any second thoughts about how this would be beneficial for you we have collected some key points.
- It provides an opportunity to secure permanent residency in Australia
- You can continue your further studies in renowned any one of the top universities of Australia.
- Gain practical work experience in top organizations in your field.
- You have the opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
- You can also apply to take your dependent partner or any other family member with you.
- For 5 additional points, you might get eligible for professional year engineering in Australia.
Mandatory qualifications and major subjects In Engineering
This subclass 476 skilled recognize visa will get approved if you are graduated with a bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, Doctoral Degree, or Postgraduate diploma. With only those students who have completed their degree from a recognized institute with a specialization in Engineering in the courses mentioned below.
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Metallurgy & Materials
- Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
Recognized Institutes Of Pakista
- Abasyn University, Peshawar
- Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad
- Air University, Islamabad
- Usman Institute of Technology, Karachi (Hamdard University, Karachi
- Capital University of Science and Technology, Islamabad
- Bahria University, Islamabad
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila (Main Campus)
- Center for Advanced Studies in Engineering, Islamabad
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (Main Campus)
- College of Aeronautical Engineering, Risalpur – KPK
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (Kala Shah Kaku Campus)
- College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Rawalpindi
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad (Main Campus)
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad (KPK – Abbottabad Campus)
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad (Wah Campus)
- Swedish College of Engineering and Technology, Wah Cantt.
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology, Topi – Swabi – KPK
- Sukkur Institute of Business Administration, Sukkur
- School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Islamabad
- Military College of Signals, Rawalpindi Campus
- HITEC University, Taxila
- Khwaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology, Rahim Yar Khan
- Rachna College of Engineering and Technology, Gujranwala
- Hamdard Institute of Engineering and Technology, Karachi (Hamdard University, Karachi)
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Islamabad
- Heavy Industries Taxila Education City (HITEC) University, Taxila
- School of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Islamabad
- Institute of Civil Engineering, Islamabad
- Pakistan Navy Engineering College, Karachi
- Riphah International University, Faisalabad & Lahore Campus
- International Islamic University, Islamabad
- Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Islamabad
- Islamic International Engineering College, Islamabad
- Quaid-e-Azam College Of Engineering and Technology, Sahiwal
- NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi
- Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore
- Military College of Engineering, Risalpur, KPK
- National Textile University, Faisalabad