When it comes to migration choices as compared to other countries of the world, the top priority is Australia due to its scenic views, high standards of living, a balanced lifestyle that is backed by a strong economy. It is necessary to be the owner of a permanent residency visa for Australia if you desire to be granted the freedom to live, study and work without any limitations set by the Australian government. Today we will be evaluating the benefits of permanent residency in Australia, and helping you with the Australian immigration process backed with reasons.
Crucial Benefits of Permanent Residency in Australia
- Permanent Visa – ForeverAs a permanent resident of Australia, you will be awarded a permanent visa to the country. It offers you a right to live in Australia for an indefinite time period. Several privileges could be enjoyed under it such as unrestricted travelling to and from Australia etc. Initially the permanent visa will be awarded for a time frame of five years, which has to be reapplied either from Australia or from any other country.
- Freedom of StudyOn procuring the right of living in Australia through obtaining a permanent visa, you get the chance of unlimited freedom to pursue your degree and education in the country. There are numerous PR benefits for students in Australia, especially when it comes to university-level education, permanent residents of Australia are given the opportunity to choose between the courses. Educational loans are also awarded to permanent residents only.
- Freedom of WorkReceiving a work permit is another aspect of obtaining a permanent residency status in Australia. Having a PR visa in Australia helps the students in various ways, especially it helps them in choosing an appropriate profession for themselves. There are Australian work visa for students who can work in any occupation of their choice and with any employer they wish. The industrial laws of the country also make no difference at all when it comes to a PR holder citizen or a by a birth citizen in Australia.
- Social Security BenefitsThe PR visa residents ought to live in Australia for 2 years to become eligible for the security benefits. The benefits include sickness, unemployment and student benefits that are directly offered by the Department of Social Security in Australia.
- Health CareThe healthcare facilities are also awarded to the PR visa holders, who can enjoy the medical facilities from government-run and managed Medicare health insurance. It offers free of cost treatments and medical backup for permanent residents only.
Think Higher Consultants is an authorized immigration consultancy firm that offers professional assistance to students when it comes to immigration to Australia for study and work. We assist through Australian PR visa cost while helping in all the Australia PR process time to final Australian PR process steps. It is time to get PR in Australia with a student visa and accomplish the dream of living and earning in the country with dignity and pride.