The students who are willing to make Australia their destination of continuing education:
- Apply for admission to an institution
- Apply for a student visa from the Australian Government.
Getting admission in Australian University from Pakistan is not very complicated.
First of all, you have to complete two processes:
- Choose your course
- Choose an education provider where you want to get admission in Australian university and gain an education
Meet the IELTS requirements
- Application Submission Process:
- Download the admission application form from the website of the education provider. Sometimes students want to apply for admission to more than one university or institution, in that case, it requires completing a separate application for each institute and submit it there.
- Send application form and attach supporting documents.
2. Through an Australian education agent
To increase the no. of admissions and getting more and more applications from eligible candidates and raise the awareness of course details many institutions are partnering with many agents who facilitate students in filling admission forms and guiding students about the admission criteria. The agents’ details can be found on university or institutions’ websites.
You will need to prepare supporting documentation to send with your application. The documents vary depending on the course, provider, and qualification you’re studying for. The most important documents include:
In that case, too, Students will require to get ready the supporting documents for the admission in Australian University form to send with the admission application.
The documents vary:
- Mostly depends on the course you want to study
- Education provider
- Desired qualification
Here is the list of documents that are required importantly:
- Student’s educational certificates as proof of previous studies (including qualifications you already have).
- Proof of your English language proficiency.
- Documents as proof of your previous study or work experience in case a student is seeking course credits. All documents are required translated into English.
Receiving your Offer Letter
If your application is successful, you will receive a ‘Letter of Offer’.
- To confirm your offer you must respond to this letter by signing and sending an acceptance of the offer back to the institution.
- This can usually be done by mail or, in some cases, by scanning and emailing the letter.
- The Letter of Offer is a contract between the student and the institution.
It sets out the course you will be:
- Enrolled in
- Enrolment conditions
- The fees you need to pay
- And the refund payable if you don’t complete your course with that provider.
- This contract is very important – if you don’t start your course, or finish your course, this written agreement will be used to determine if you will receive a refund.
- Before accepting the offer/unconditional letter must read it carefully.
- Gather information about all the rights in regards to submitting information you have, including the refund arrangements.
- Understand all the conditions mentioned in the offer letter and if you are not satisfied with any clause mentioned, you don’t need to accept the offer.
- As a basic principle, you should keep a copy of the Offer Letter.
- Students should keep the offer letter copy as a reference and:
- To keep yourself aware of your rights
- This can also be helpful in case of claiming the institution.
Confirmation of Enrolment
After the acceptance of your offer letter and depositing required dues, institutions send an ‘Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment’ (eCOE) by email.
Details will be mentioned in this:
- Starting date of your course
- Total course fee
- Course duration
Receive a conditional offer letter
Get a conditional offer letter within 48 hours with the help of Think Higher Consultants:
- Meet the required conditions
- Arrange required documents
- Courier to the Education Provider
- Receive unconditional offer letter
Students who are applying for their student visa by using the online lodgement facility of the Department of Home Affairs:
- There to lodge your visa application you need to add the details of your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment.
- In case of lodging a paper visa application. It’s a must requirement to provide the electronic Confirmation of Enrolment before the visa grant.
Generally, the following students do not require a confirmation of enrolment certificate.
- Secondary school exchange students
- Students sponsored by either Department of Foreign Affairs
- The Department of Defence
You must gather all the required documents and fulfil other requirements to meet the embassy criteria of visa assigning.