Think Higher Consultants

Our Clients' Questions

Frequently Asked Questions FAQ's

Here are some questions that clients usually ask for their confusion. We have listed those here so you won’t face the same confusion.

Yes, there are certain ways to speed up the Australian immigration process such as submitting all the required documents in a timely manner and responding promptly to requests from the Department of Home Affaurs
The point system for Australian immigration is used to assess the eligibility of applicants for a visa. Applicants must meet a certain number of points based on their age, English language ability, work experience, qualifications, and other criteria to be eligible for a visa.
To apply for an Australian student visa, you must have a valid passport, a valid Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE) from an approved education provider, and meet the health and character requirements.
The band requirements vary for different Visas, however, you must at least have a Competent English i.e. 6.0 Bands each(equivalent PTE).
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) and PTE (Pearson Test of English) are both English language proficiency tests that are widely accepted by universities, employers, and governments around the world. However, there are some key differences between the two tests. IELTS is a paper-based test offered in two formats, Academic and General Training, while PTE is a computer-based test with a more flexible format, scores are valid for five years and are available faster than IELTS.
If your student visa application is refused, you will receive a letter explaining the reasons for the refusal and any options for review or appeal. You can also reapply for a student visa if your circumstances have changed.
Yes, you can bring your family with you to Australia on a student visa. Your spouse or de facto partner and dependent children can apply for a student visa as well.
Yes, you can work while studying in Australia on a student visa. You are allowed to work up to 40 hours per fortnight while your course is in session, and unlimited hours during scheduled course breaks.
To apply for a student visa, you will typically need to demonstrate that you have enough financial resources to cover your tuition and living expenses while you are studying in the country. The specific amount required will vary depending on the country and the educational institution you plan to attend. It is best to check with the embassy or consulate of the country where you plan to study for specific requirements. As a general rule, you will need to show bank statements, income tax returns, or other financial documents that demonstrate you have enough money to support yourself during your studies.
~ How We Help Clients ~

Steps To Apply Your Visa


Fill in the Assessment Form

Fill our Assessment form for assessment and get your eligibility checked.

Get Counseling from Expert Counselors

Free Counseling and get all your visa related queries answered.

Submit all the Required Documents

Register yourself with and submit all the required documents.

Apply for your Desired Visa

After completing all the necessary steps, apply for your Desired Visa.

Get In Touch