The perfect candidate must be highly enthusiastic, dedicated, honest and, most importantly, self-motivated, a person who can work under pressure, meet deadlines and make an extra effort to do things and also have the capability to make decisions adequate.
- – Must be familiar with Australian and Canada, Malaysia, UK, American Immigration laws and regulations.
- – Consult and guide students/applicants who dream to go abroad
- – Must be a well organised and methodical person
- – Attention to detail accuracy
- – Should be able to meet deadlines
- – High level of commitment, responsibility and passionate about the work
- – Excellent English language skills in writing and speaking
- – Ability to do correspondents independently
- – Good listening skills, problem analysis, problem-solving, and follow-up skills
- – Initiative and ability work with minimal supervision
- – Should be able to work on Saturday
- – Demonstrated ability in the use of PC based software including word processing
- – Capacity to absorb information and undertake new tasks quickly, to be flexible, to respond effectively to challenges and to work as a member of a multicultural work team.
- – Respond to public enquiries
- – Other duties to support the Australia- Based staff, as directed.
- Minimum 1 year of Visa Processing experience.
- Exceptional communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Aptitude with numbers
- Good multitasking skills
- Must be Graduated
This is a permanent full-time position, Monday to Saturday each week, with an immediate start available. Remuneration is negotiable depending on your experience.