Services We Offer

We offer the best education and immigration services to help our clients achieve their goals.

Here's How Can We Help You?

Student Visa

Is it your dream to study abroad especially in Australia? Don’t worry, we are here to assist you and guide you with your study visa process. Being MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority) approved professional education visa consultants, we ensure you with maximum support and supervision.

Professional Year Programs

Professional Year Programs are a well structured professional development program(s) for Engineering, Accounting, and IT Professionals. This also leads you to an additional 5 points towards General Skilled Migration Applications.

Change Course or Provider ?

There is no ambiguous thought that change of institution or education service provider is a hectic and complex process. But we are here to make the process hassle-free for you with genuine guidance, assistance, and advice.


Think Higher Admissions Service helps you secure an admission in an Australian University. Our service is simple, efficient and absolutely FREE for the student. Simple because we will provide you extensive information about the universities in Australia and Efficient because once the application is filed, you are guaranteed to receive an admission within 8-12 weeks.

Skilled Recognised Graduate 476 Visa

Skilled Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) is a treat for all the recent graduates that aim to pursue a promising career in Australia. This visa provides the recent graduates who are under the Washington Accord with a chance to gain experience of up to 18 months in Australia.

Partner Visa 309/100 - 820/801

Are you married and looking for an opportunity to call your partner or spouse to move into Australia and live with you (Temporary or Permanent)? We are specialized in providing assistance for permanent as well as temporary partner visa services.

Parent Visa (Temporary or Permanent)

Get the opportunity to meet your parents again by sponsoring them to come and live with you in Australia. We are here to help you thoroughly regarding every necessary documentation and process so that you can meet them as quickly as possible.

Sponsored Visas 482 / 186

Are your employer is happy to sponsor you on 482 or 186 (Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (TSS), MLTSSL or 408 Visa? permitting you to live in Australia while working full-time for him on temporary bases. Don't get accentuated as you can contact us for complete assistance and guidance.


NAATI stands for the National Accreditation Authority for Translators & Interpreters and is responsible for setting and maintaining high national standards for language practitioners in Australia. NAATI CCL test success gives you the opportunity to claim an additional 5 points towards your General Skilled Migration applications.

General Skilled Migration

Australia is now offering permanent residency status to General skilled migration visa holders. Stay connected with us to get updated information on Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189), Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190), Regional Skilled Sponsored Visa (Subclass 491), and Skilled Regional Visa (subclass 887 / 191).

Health Insurance

It is the desire of every international student to study in Australia while being covered under OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover) for any future mishap. Specially designed for you, we provide essential guidance regarding the most suitable and appropriate health cover plan. Get the Cheapest Health Insurance for all visas. (BUPA, IMAN, Allianz, Medibank)

Temporary Visas

Are you planning to travel to Australia for a temporary activity? Are you a businessman or craftsman or sportsperson and has a plan for a short stay in Australia? We are here to guide you and assist you with the complete procedure of Temporary Activity Visa.